A new, innovative coating that protects and enhances Paint Protection Films, Vinyl Wraps, Clear Bra’s as well as plastic trims.
One of the biggest problems for Paint Protection Films, Vinyl wraps and Plastics is they are greatly susceptible to UV damage. SKIN was first developed to combat this, and provide a protective layer that contains heavy UV blockers. With both UVA and UVB resistant particles embedded into SKIN’s molecular structure, you can be assured that SKIN will provide the best protection possible for your wrapped and plastic surfaces.
Cquartz SKIN also offers a lot of resistance to chemicals, salt and other environmental contaminants. It also ads a rich appearance to the surface, with crazy water/dirt repellency with a rugged durability to match.
SKIN is easy to use in a variety of climates, and is easy to apply for anyone who has had experience with coatings before.
- Repels UV rays and other harmful environmental contaminants
- Great water/dirt repelling properties
- Makes your PPF, Vinyl Wrap and Plastics last longer, and work better
- Rich, warm appearance
- Easy to apply in a variety of temperatures
- Ensure the surface is 100% clean, and oil free through the use of something like CarPro Eraser
- Apply Cquartz SKIN over a 40x40cm area, using an even criss-cross pattern method
- Let the solution flash for 3-5 minutes and then wipe off.
- Expected Durability: 2 years or more
- Average Thickness: 1-2 micron per coat
- Coverage: 15mL Per coat
- Water contact angle: 110 degrees or more
- Minor Filling properties
- Recommended working temperatures: 10 – 30 degrees Celsius
- 50mL Cquartz SKIN bottle
- x1 Carpro Foam Applicator Block
- x5 MF Suede Applicators
- x1 Reflective CQUARTZ hologram sticker